The dust has settled from our time in Seattle, we’ve unpacked, had a cuppa and taken some time to reflect on Engage 2022. Here’s a round-up of our biggest highlights and takeaways:
CEO Mark Mader shared some inspiring customer stories in his opening keynote speech, and chatted with representatives from McLaren, TIME and Convergint about how Smartsheet is transforming their businesses. The message was simple: Product innovation allows teams to work together and adapt quickly to the ever-changing work environment.
We were truly inspired by the panel of overachievers from Lumenonics, KPMG US, Climate Pledge Arena and Cisco, ably hosted by CMO Andrew Bennett. They covered the importance on onboarding, and demoing new solutions to your team. The advice to new Smartsheet users was clear: back up as much as possible, trust the experts and build great dashboards.
Our team of Etienne Mermillod, Richard and Gwen Rymill attended seminars and demos on an exciting range of Smartsheet products, including:
- Data Table. Allows users to collaborate on large data sets by pulling together content from ERPs, CRMs and other data sources. Store millions of rows, combine data from multiple sources and automate your data uploads.
- Bridge. Are you relying on multiple business processes and people for your data and workflows? Bridge is a no code solution that allows users to build cross platform workflows, connect data and automate routine tasks.
- Mobile Offline Forms. Allows users access to Smartsheet Forms even when they don’t have internet access. We’re particularly excited at how this will benefit our clients working on site.
- Smartsheet Desktop App. Work in Smartsheet without the distraction of a browser. It works exactly the same as browser-based Smartsheet, but sits in a self contained programme on your desktop.
- Updated User Interface. Smartsheet will soon be announcing changes to the look and feel of the main grid. Watch this space for updates!
- Core Smartsheet Function will soon include Card View in Reports and Work Insight information. A particularly welcome update to reporting has also been announced; If a column name changes in a sheet, it will no longer vanish from the report!
We’re excited to start passing our knowledge on to our clients!
If you would like to know more about the above, or have a chat about how we to boost your business with Smartsheet’s latest features, get in touch with us today.