A smarter approach
Analyse, filter and share your live data quickly and easily. Harness the power of data and information visualisation from various sources through a single pane of glass.
Slice, dice and edit your Smartsheet data in live dashboards with charts, graphs and tables
Stylish and informative dashboards – customisable for your needs
Smarter Dashboards offer a range of options for you to create practical analytical dashboards and reporting dashboards to help you drive your business operations and manage data and information visualisation and flow.
These flexible solutions will fit your work at any scale, for smaller organisations or those wanting to grow to large corporations
Request a free consultation on how Smarter Dashboards can help draw insights from your Smartsheet data.
One of the most important tools an operation needs is a set of customisable reports to help you read and report on the progress of your business.
This is even more powerful when the data is near real time, live and editable, rather than relying on periodic batch runs to update the data.
Smarter Dashboards have the ability to help you build customisable dashboards with real time reporting.
Smarter Dashboards v2.0 is coming soon! Watch out for the new interface on our already successful product…
Live dashboards – For decision makers
Today reporting and presentation of live data in business intelligence have become absolutely vital to the effective operations of any organization.
From executive dashboards to every day analysis through data reports, we have come to rely on regular output from these essential tools to analyse the workings of our operations.
These tools bring data to the forefront of our management decisions.
Why does live data and reporting matter quite so much?
Having access to our live data in a dynamic setting can make all the difference between good and excellent timing in our daily operations.
The live data is dynamic, and so our reporting should be also.
Our consultants can help you customise your Smarter Dashboards to make the most of the various charts, tables, metrics and filtering options.
How do reports and dashboards differ?
Ready-prepared management reports tend to be broad and necessarily feature out-of-date figures. Because they must be delivered periodically, they represent a snapshot of a specific area of an organization rather than its real-time situation. Dashboards, on the other hand, are built to visualize and organise data in real-time.
View charts, tables and metrics in real time
Our Smarter Dashboards pull live data from Smartsheet via the API, providing up-to-the-minute statistics and performance metrics.
What our customers say
“[Our Smarter Dashboard] has simplified the maintenance of this important data. It can now be visualised in a dashboard that is easily accessible and allows the scientists to have asset data real-time.”
Global Pharma Lab Manager
Smarter Dashboards help you manage data in a dynamic setting
- Filter and edit – manage your live data directly within the dashboards
- Flexibility – move easily between views via simple navigation and clickable charts
- Stylish output – business-ready views for easy and effective live presentations
- Always current – know with real time data your reports and analytics are always up to date
What our Smarter Dashboards can do for you in a live setting
- Lets you view any subset of your Smartsheet data in concise, graphical format
- Drill down to any data subset by clicking on the relevant graph or chart
- Edit data inline within tables, directly updating the underlying Smartsheets
What our Smarter Dashboards can do for you
- Create handy, management-ready live snapshots based on any parameters you need
- Present your data with pie and bar charts, multi axis line charts, scatter charts, bubble charts, polar area and more!
- Provide different views for different user groups, allowing output to be tailored to the user
- Create a single view that will show different data depending on the logged-in user
- Allow users to edit data directly within the dashboard, which will then update the underlying Smartsheet data
If you have a large amount of data across many Smartsheets, we can sync these sheets to a SQL database, and drive the Smarter Dashboard from the database – allowing speedy access to hundreds of thousands of rows of data
If you need to view data from a secondary Smartsheet within your Smarter Dashboard, you can link this secondary data to the primary data via a key and it will filter and drill down in just the same way as the rest of your dashboard